For this halloween I don’t want to be spooky, I just want to be colourful!
I love colours. I love glitter.
- How bodies decompose
- Wilderness survival skills
- Mob mentality
- Other cultures
- What it takes for a human to die in a given situation
- Common tropes in your genre
- Average weather for your setting
Volavarn and I have collected and hoarded these, in order to make good use of them one day. Now we decided to share them, so all of you could use them too:
Anatomy - you have to log in with your google or facebook account though
and always remember
have fun :D
Saving this for later.
Okay so I followed this video about foreshortening and…
Sycra. I love you so much for making this video.
YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING SHITTING ME
are you shitting me right now
years of me avoiding foreshortening aND IT WAS THIS EASY??
reblogging againg because holy cow, this HELPS
What you will need
- fresh leaves ( dry leaves will crack and are too brittle to stamp)
- Ink pads
- Rubber stamps ( optional )
- a hard surface
- paper ( card stock works best )
Choose the first items you want to stamp, usually i start with a rubber stamp image.
Once you choose your image, ink and stamp it wherever you wish.
Choose a leaf to adorn your stamp with…
Lay the leave atop your ink pad and gently press down with your finger tips… making sure ink gets to every piece of your leaf.
When your leaf is “inked” position it on your piece of paper.
Take a solid/ harder surface ( i use the cover to my ink pad) and gently press down unto the leaf making sure to apply pressure evenly.
When you feel you have applied enough pressure, remove the ink cover ( or whatever hard surface you choose) and pull up the leaf
Step four :
Repeat until you have your desired outcome
From here you can get creative, burn the edges to give it a more rustic look or even sponge some tea onto your paper to give it a very ’ aged’ look
Let your mind run with with the possibilities.
- Create CSS3- easy css3 generator
- jsFiddle- an easy way to test out your coding
- cursor editor- create your own cursor
- typetester- compare different fonts side by side
- SassMe- an easy way to visualize colors and generate the code
- Websafecolors- list of colors that are websafe
- CS3 gradient- easy way to create gradients
- Ui live tools- toolkit that helps you create forms, buttons, icons and more
- Responsive- database for patterns, backgrounds, and more
- GFX- a 3D CSS3 animation library for jquery
- Learn layout- learn about css and html
- PLTTS- find premade color palettes
- Bookcasey- color stop gradients
- Color Swatches- color palettes